* No need to switch if you are already an ESB Energy customer. For questions about this offer, or if you don’t want to switch supplier but would still like to get involved with the trial, contact email@example.com
What is Project Shift?
Project Shift is an exclusive Smart Charging Trial being run in collaboration with UK Power Networks and ESB Energy. The trial aims to encourage more people to smart charge, and charge using greener, cheaper energy, that reduces the strain on the electricity grid.
As part of the trial, we’ll be sharing anonymised charging information with UK Power Networks, to help them understand more about how much better smart charging is for the grid, and the environment.
Project Shift key terms and conditions:
- Participating in the trial is simple, you just need to Smart Charge with ev.energy. You’re still in full control of your “ready by” time and can “Boost” charge whenever you need to.
- The rewards shown above are the maximum redeemable by participating in the full 12-month trial period, ending March 1st 2021. Credits will be allocated monthly and issued on a pro-rata basis if only part of the trial is completed.
- To claim your Rapid charging credit you must be an ESB customer. If you need to switch to one of ESB’s competitive tariffs designed specifically for electric vehicle owners like you, we’d be happy to guide you through this quick & simple process.
- To sign up to the trial, you must accept ESB’s full Terms & Conditions which will be presented with your quote.